Click below to learn more about professional development sessions we offer.
Join us for our Summer Writing Academy.
We are proud to offer:
- Introductory Summer Writing Academies
- Intermediate Summer Writing Academies (available for graduates of Academy 1)
- Summer School Lab Academies*
*Our most popular summer option allows you to work with YOUR students during summer school as you try out your new writing strategies in real time.
Want to schedule a regional training closer to you? At YOUR school site?
Click here for the Common Core Writing Academy host interest form. Just fill it out and email/fax it to us at the number listed on the form. We look forward to serving you at your school!
Additional PD Packages
- Course 200: Argument Writing
- Course 201: Explanatory/Informative Writing
- Course 202: Narrative Writing
- Course 203: Research Projects
- Course 204: Preparation for PARCC, SBAC Writing (4-12)
- Course 205: Summer Writing Academy for Teachers
- Course 206: Summer Writing Academy for Coaches
- Course 207: Summer Writing Academy for Administrators
- Course 208: Writing to Meet the CCSS
- Course 209: Writing Assessment
- Course 210: Writing Process and Writing Workshop
- Course 211: Writing Across Content Areas
- Course 212: Modeling Writing Instruction in the Classroom
- Course 213: Using Mentor Texts
- Course 214: Using Native/ELL Mentor Texts
- Course 215: Writing to Increase Comprehension
- Course 216: Writing to Increase Vocabulary
- Course 217: College Application Writing
- Course 218: Writing to Prepare for Teacher Certificate Testing
- Course 219: Using Graphic Organizers to Plan Writing
- Course 220: Math Writing Instruction
- Course 221: Common Core ELA Standards
- Course 222: Using Standards To Improve Instruction
- Course 223: Effective Instructional Behavior Part 1
- Course 224: Effective Instructional Behavior Part 2